Acidosis – Negative Influences
In search of causes of an acid overload, it is necessary to consider in addition to the nutrition, the respiration, and excretion:
- Lack of exercise in the fresh air is hindering the optimal supply with oxygen.
- Lack of physical exertion in the fresh air prevents the increased Abatmen of acids, and the increased acid excretion via the sweat.
- Inadequate hydration interferes with an optimal elimination via kidney but also via the skin (sweating).
- A disturbed intestinal function or the intestinal flora also influences the acid-base balance. Possibly occurring decay products can, for example, also leavening on the organism.
- Further negative influences on the acid-base balance, Stress, inflammatory processes and medications, when these are metabolized prior to excretion from the body in the acids.
Caution in acute Acidosis!
To separate clear of the top factors induced chronic Acidosis, the so-called acute over-Acidification (acidosis). This is caused by serious diseases, such as Diabetes, and needs to be treated medically. People, the tract due to serious diseases, problems with nutrient absorption in the gastro-intestinal, cell metabolism, breathing or excretion should consult with a doctor or medical practitioner in terms of the acid load.
In the case of disorders of intestinal function or the intestinal flora, a therapist should be consulted to discuss the exact procedure. The Regeneration of the intestinal flora and the balance of any disorders should go with the Reach of the acid-base Balance, Hand-in-Hand.
- too much acid food (e.g. meat, fish, sausage…)
- too little alkaline-forming foods (e.g. fruit, vegetables, potatoes…)
- too little minerals (including whole grain products, nuts, vegetables, fruit…)
- too much Stress
- Inflammatory processes
- too little movement
- too little fresh air
- too little fluid
back more article content
- Acidosis – Negative Influences
- Acidification – What can we do against Acidification?
- Acidosis – Positive Measures