Beauty food – vitamins and minerals for healthy skin and hair
The warmer the days, the more is shown of the skin. Especially in the spring and early summer skin and hair deserve attention. Rich cucumber mask or the nutrient-enriched cream? Vitamin dragee are for Oral use useful? Or is it different for the skin of a peach?
In milk and honey should have already Kleopatra bathed. However, externally applied substances act, if valuable food. The contained vitamins and minerals form an important basis for skin and hair – real beauty comes from the Inside. Only with a balanced diet, the body can fulfill what we request every day from him.
What we eat is for our performance and Fitness is just as important as the beauty. A tasty and healthy diet that provides by the way, everything you need for a beautiful complexion that is neither a secret nor magic. Diversity and balance are key for the optimal combination of the dining plan.
The basis of cereal products from whole grain, such as bread, pasta, cereals, rice and also potatoes. Two daily servings of fruit and three times vegetables, fish twice a week, little meat and sausage complement the recommendations.
Do not drink to forget
Since the human body consists mostly of water, Drinking is especially important. The water is missing, the skin will quickly wrinkled and dry. 1.5 to 2 litres of liquid per day for adults duty, in the case of heat or athletic activity. The best waters, the herbs are mineral – and fruit teas, or thin juice spritzers.
Coffee, black and green tea are stimulants and should cover not only the need for liquid. Skin and hair need a variety of vitamins and minerals contained in whole grain products, fruit and vegetables.
Some vitamins and minerals have a special importance for a healthy skin. The following vitamins are essential for skin and hair:
- Vitamin A is essential for the continuous regeneration of the skin. It also stabilizes the cell walls and thus ensures a fresh, smooth skin. Egg yolks, fatty fish such as mackerel and salmon are good sources of Vitamin A. fruits and vegetables provide Beta-carotene, which the body converts into Vitamin A. A lot of Beta-carotene is mostly found in intensely colored fruits and vegetables such as carrots, apricots, broccoli, Kale and peppers.
- Vitamin E strengthens the connective tissue and reduces moisture loss from the skin. So the skin retains a youthful appearance. The fat-soluble Vitamin E is hidden in grains and nuts, therefore, grain products, and cold-pressed Oils rich in Vitamin E.
- Behind the outdated name Vitamin B5 Pantothenic acid. It makes the skin and hair supple, and gives them elasticity and Shine. Pantothenic acid is found in almost all foods, so that the supply of this Vitamin is adequately covered.
In the case of the mineral Magnesium, iron, and zinc materials are especially important for the skin. A deficiency leads to rough, matte skin, brittle hair, poor healing eczema wounds and the inclination.
- Magnesium is found in whole grain products and legumes.
- The best supplier for iron and zinc is meat. Although grain cereals and fruits and vegetables both contain minerals, the availability is here, however, is not optimal.
If so, now back to asparagus and strawberries to conquer the markets, is glad not only the palate, but also the skin.