Coffee has a stimulating effect
Most of the German decide on a daily basis for their Cup of coffee – after all, 73 million cups we drink German per day. In every Cup of coffee 100 mg of caffeine. If we enjoy the hot drink in moderation, coffee is extremely positive effects.
In the 17th century. and 18. Century the coffee slowly, but surely in Europe. Initially, coffee was drunk for Breakfast, and later more and more in the other meals. The popularity of coffee is its stimulating effect. This effect of coffee can be attributed Mainly to the caffeine and the chlorogenic acids.
Caffeine content in coffee
A coffee bean contains between 0.8 % and 2.5 % caffeine. The caffeine content in coffee is also determined by the duration of Contact of water with the powder. In the usual amount – no more than four cups a day – there is no health risk.In spite of all the efforts has not succeeded up to now, a full balance of all the constituents of the coffee, or whatever, because its chemical composition is extremely complex and depends on a variety of factors.
Is secured, the stimulating effect for the circulatory system. The blood, the heart beat increases and the blood circulation of all organs will be improved vessels. Caffeine also affects our respiratory center, the breathing will be expanded accelerated, and the bronchial vessels. Caffeine is also a diuretic and leads to increased urination (diuretic effect). More generally, one can say coffee stimulates the entire metabolism. In addition, he boosts the consumption of calories, but with zero calories is not a Problem for the figure.
Coffee will Wake you up
The coffee bean has an amazing effect on our grey cell: The blood supply to the brain is increased, and thus the concentration. Also the speed of response and the receptiveness of the brain to take. Coffee is a “Wake-up” – after a Cup of coffee, we are more attentive and concentrated than before. Coffee makes so creative, intelligent and persistent, which however does not mean that he robs us of sleep. Some of the two cups in the late afternoon perk up, while others only makes you a Cup of sleepy.
The big advantage: A caffeine dependence in the sense of an Addiction. The stimulating effect of coffee about 30 to 45 minutes after you drink it. According to the latest studies, we achieved the best effect when you distribute the caffeine in small doses throughout the day instead of in a big mug in the Morning.
Who benefits from the coffee?
Coffee lifts the spirits, promotes good mood and…
- Seniors benefit from the improved cerebral blood flow and often having an evening Cup can fall asleep coffee better.
- Caffeine is a vasodilator, therefore it is also used pharmaceutically, against headache, Asthma, heart poisoning, weakness, Morphine.
- Who likes to drink coffee and Worry about his cholesterol levels power needs to know that it comes down to it, how to prepare the coffee. The consumption of filtered coffee has no effect on blood lipid values. Only in the case of unfiltered variants (e.g., Espresso), substances in the body that influence cholesterol.
- Latest studies show that regular consumption of coffee lowers the risk of gallstones by 25 percent. Cream in the coffee act as a so-called anti-oxidants. The coffee that is contained chlorogenic acid could possibly prevent colon and liver cancer.
- Coffee can also be a “digestive aid”. A Cup of coffee or Espresso after the meal, stimulates the production of stomach acid and bile secretion – stomach and intestines to come back into swing.
- It is known that caffeine can improve endurance performance during sporting activities. Useful for athletes, the “wax-making” effect and stimulation of respiration through the coffee ingredients. However, whether the breakdown of fats leads to increased fat burning, is still unclear. Caffeine-containing beverages should not be consumed before Training, but may be used as fluid replacement after Sport.
Coffee: effect unhealthy when …
Caffeine also has negative effects, but only in higher doses. Then it comes to Tremors, heart palpitations, high blood pressure, seizures may also be afraid. People who are very sensitive to the effects of caffeine, then suffer from sleep disorders, stomach complaints or the above-mentioned symptoms. Other people can tolerate, in turn, also large amounts of caffeine without any problems.
- Coffee is an “acid loose”, that is, the gastric juice production is stimulated. So who has a sensitive stomach or have already been on the stomach is ill, should limit his coffee intake to two cups a day.
- With time, the nerve cells adapt to the existing caffeine. The coffee is set, suddenly, completely, as can headaches. However, these subside after a few days.
- Coffee should by nursing mothers or Pregnant women only to a small extent enjoyed. A Cup of coffee per day during pregnancy does not harm the Unborn but.
- People with osteoporosis should drink coffee only with milk.
- Who has serious heart problems, you should discuss about his coffee experience with the doctor.
All about caffeine
To start in the morning without a hot Cup of tea or coffee in the day is, for many people, unimaginable. Because the coffee or tea contained caffeine brings about our blood circulation and acts… more