Creative insights from A to Z
- You work on your creativity. Others do it also. Afraid of their own ideas, the death of creativity.
- Meanings, terms are not rigidly fixed and can change.
- Think. Not the best, but the First and the Best.
- Narrow problems – the only way to get to the core. Experiences are only good if you can reproduce this.
- Lack of creativity is lack of self-awareness.
- Brainstorms are good. Healthy creativity is better.
- Not to keep up with the Possible. Sometimes the impossible is much more interesting.
- Are you interested in everything. Creativity is in need of food.
- Everyone can be creative.
- Concentration in creativity. Always!
- Solutions can be found, but rarely invent.
- Mediocrity is the death of all things.
- New ideas have a high mortality rate. You are therefore developing new.
- With no assessment no assessment. Without assessment, there is no solution to the problem.
- You produce no problems, but solutions and ideas.
- Not to encourage others with your ideas. Activism has nothing to do with creativity.
- Bad ideas are better than no – good ideas, of course, better than bad.
- You can train yourself in the ability to be creative.
- Dissatisfaction is useful when it causes us to Act.
- Regulations also have benefits – they can improve and change.
- They frequently switch the angle of view. From another point of view problems look different.
- You don’t live off of an idea. You then develop a new.
back to article contents
- Creativity needs space
- Creative Insights