Fit feet by Fußgymnastik
On our feet you can always rely on, day in and day out you will carry us through the day and, ultimately, through our whole life – to the extent that they are healthy. Deformation of the feet can lead to foot problems and pain. With special exercises in the office or on long trips, the muscles of the feet vigorous and possible foot problems can be prevented.
Feet as the gripping tools?
Have you ever tried a pen with your toes off the ground to lift without using your hands? Difficult? While children can use today to effortlessly your feet to pick up objects, it is the most adult problems.
In earlier times, the feet were for us humans, not only as a load-bearing body element important, but at the same time they served as a tangible and Tactile tool. However, close and uncomfortable shoes and lack of movement of the feet and toes can lead to atrophy of the foot muscles. Targeted Gymnastics, you can keep your feet on your toes and at the same time sorts foot problems such as Hallux Valgus, a flat foot or splay foot is also counteract.
Fußgymnastik provides momentum
In order to increase the mobility of the toes and strengthen the foot muscles, it is important that Fußgymnastik regularly. Anyone who is already suffering from foot problems and pain, you should obtain to the Gym necessarily, seek medical advice. Because even in the case of already existing Fußdeformationen a targeted exercises can achieve positive effects.
A new Form of movement therapy, spiral dynamics, which can also be used for the prevention and to the possible relief of symptoms of Hallux Valgus, a deformation of the bale of the big toe. It is important in the case of already existing complaints, and that the Exercises for the specific Problem are also suitable. For all other applies: to get Out of the shoes and stockings, and a lot of pleasure during the Fußgymnastik!
Fußübungen integrate into daily life
The aim of the Fußgymnastik is to keep the feet and toes in motion, and the muscles. And even the way to do, whether you are sitting or standing, whether in the office or at home – many of the Exercises are also known to occur without you have arranged them so far as special Fußgymnastik.
Here are a few ideas for Fußübungen:
- If you sit on a chair, you can put your feet first, side by side on the floor, without touching. Then, lift one foot slightly, and she circles him about 10 Times in the clockwise direction and 10 Times. Then switch the leg and repeat the Exercise. In the end, you can leave both feet at the same time lifting and circuits.
- Or try tearing up a newspaper with her feet in little snippets. This Exercise is also not ideal with children, because it trains only the feet, but at the same time also the laughing muscles in the swing.
- Another Exercise is to grab a pen with the toes, and to keep up with the other foot on a sheet of paper. You try to paint with the pen to the paper or to describe.
- Another Exercise: Sit on the ground and try to clap with both feet.
- In the Stand it is suitable to go on the tips of the toes and shift the weight.
- You can also walk quietly on tiptoe through the room, and then slowly the feet back down and unrolling it, her weight re-shifting and is now a Chop for a walk.
Protection against DVT on long trips
Especially in the case of larger trips, which are associated with long hours of Sitting in the plane, car or train, it is important the risk of possible thrombosis. In addition to wearing compression stockings, can be relaxed to the feet in between, with small exercises. And don’t worry: The Gym is easy from the square, without that you draw more attention to your fellow travelers.
Namely, it can help already, just from time to time, alternating the toes and the heels to lift. Likewise, it is advantageous to let the toes just wriggle. Further easing promises the Lifting of the buttocks. Hold on tight with both hands on the armrest and then lift, without doing up the buttocks.
As soon as you sit back in your feet parallel to each other on the floor and presses several times in a row, strong thighs. The most effective way is to repeat all the Exercises again and again and to run as once per hour, even a few steps.
Regardless of whether traveling or in everyday life, Fußgymnastik can help you to avoid the annoying foot problems and makes it also fun.