Formula diets – pros and cons
Advantages of Formula-diets
- Who feeds exclusively on a Formula diet, lose initial weight quickly.
- The quick weight reduction brings the Motivation on the trot, that is why this diet is something for people in need of quick weight loss success.
- Also, the annoying Counting of calories and fat to get around.
- The meals are easy and without a lot of effort to prepare.
- By a Minimum of 50 grams of Protein per day, the Formula-diets spare the body protein, which is degraded in some diets in the body.
- In addition, the high protein content slows down the feeling of Hunger.
- The power drinks contain nutrients with no Risk.
Disadvantages of Formula-diets
- A long-term weight loss success is only possible if one learns, without the powder along his eating habits to switch.
- Although different flavors to provide variety, the diet is rather monotonous. As a result, many users develop a strong desire for something “Good”, which often leads to an increased calorie intake after the diet.
- The well-known yo-yo effect threatens. The body attaches to the Pulverkur quickly the weight back on, because he is still working on the back burner and less energy consumed.
- The cause of Obesity is ignored. Who fought, for example, Stress, boredom, or loneliness with food, or constantly outside the meals to eat, this will not do, even after a Formula diet, if he is working on it.
- Formula diets are meant only as a short-term measure. They do not replace but more exercise, to lose weight permanently and stay healthy.
back to article contents
- Formula diets
- Formula diets – pros and cons