Inflammation of the prostate gland
Most men would not have loved to even think about it, to have an Organ such as the prostate – the important thing is, it works. But not enough that half of all men after the age of 60. Age must reckon with complaints due to an enlarged prostate, also in recent years, the input tax can prostate uncomfortable in their existence to your attention.
Definition Of Prostatitis Syndrome
The chestnut-sized prostate gland is part of the internal sex organs of man and contributes to the formation of Sperm, the closure of urinary bladder and Seed, as well as Hormone metabolism. The Following disorders are grouped under the term Prostatitis syndrome:
- Acute or chronic bacterial Prostatitis: Like every other Organ it can inflame the prostate, in particular because it has a direct connection to the urethra and thus to the outside world, about the germs in the body. Rare pathogens also migrate via the blood or lymphatic webs. By germs caused by prostate inflammation, however, only 10% of all Prostatitis cases.
- Chronic non-bacterial Prostatitis: The remaining 90% disorders that are not caused by pathogens. In these cases the pain in the foreground, they are also called chronic pain syndrome in the small pelvis (engl. chronic pelvic pain syndrome = CPPS), that can go hand-in-hand, with or without signs of inflammation (non-bacterial, inflammatory and non-inflammatory Prostatitis). Earlier, the term prostate homeopathy was used.
- Asymptomatic Prostatitis: this is a detectable inflammation, but there have been no complaints. You are diagnosed for example, in the search for causes for infertility.
What are the causes for prostate inflammation?
The names are complicated, so diverse, the underlying causes are:
Acute or chronic bacterial Prostatitis: Although the organism possesses a number of protection mechanisms, but may lose in some situations more effective. This narrowing of the urethra (e.g. due to scar), interventions such as bubbles, mirrors, or the insertion of a urinary catheter, diabetes or disorders of the immune system.
The pathogens are predominantly Escherichia coli (which make up a large part of the chair bacteria) and other intestinal bacteria, and is Pseudomonas aeruginosa, a common soil and Water bacteria that is present in many people in the intestines and is particularly fond of a weakened immune system. Also, the various causative agents of venereal diseases such as chlamydia, gonococcus and Mycoplasma can cause a prostate infection. Tuberculosis bacteria are more likely to be flushed out via the blood.
Chronic non-bacterial Prostatitis: Although this Form is very common, the exact causes still are not known. In the last few years, different triggers have been suspected, for example, a narrowing of the urethra with fluid congestion in the prostate, a limited release of the prostatic secretion (the store), an autoimmune disease or germs, for which there are simply no methods of detection. Also, functional disorders of the pelvic floor musculature and psychological influences are discussed.
Lately is made for the symptoms of a chronic “interstitial cystitis”, inflammation of the urinary bladder, which is due to a change in the mucosal permeability to noxious substances. It is likely that several factors must come together to produce a chronic pain syndrome in the small pelvis.
more article content
- Inflammation of the prostate gland
- Inflammation of the prostate gland: symptoms and diagnosis
- Inflammation Of The Prostate: Therapy