Office exercises: 9 Exercises for more movement in the office
Who sits in the office all day at a Desk and on the computer screen looks, often suffers from muscle tension, neck and back pain. Even a few minutes can help the office gym per day, such complaints prevent. In addition, Gymnastics promotes on-the-job performance and concentration, and supports you, for example, to overcome the low point after the lunch break.
Would you like to try it for yourself? Here you will find nine simple Exercises for the office, with which you can keep physically and mentally fit, and the effects of long hours sitting at the computer workstation can prevent. Our short fitness program is suitable for every day and requires neither a gym ball, other tools. The fitness exercises are, in part Standing, part Seated.
The beginning of this fitness program for the office, an Exercise from the area of the back exercises:
- Sit on a chair straight, the back is on the backrest.
- They include your hands, as you would submit yourself to the Hand, and stretch the arms forward.
- Then take a deep breath and raise the arms perpendicular to the height.
- Stretch far to the rear and remain in this Position for two to three deep breaths.
- Let the arms, then Exhale slowly down, relax a Moment and repeat the Exercise twice more.
This Exercise serves to stretch the front shoulder area and the muscles involved in breathing. In addition, the spine is stretched it