A Cup of hot tea warms us after a winter walk wonderfully fast again from the inside. Also, a second or third Cup, you can treat yourself to peace of mind, because tea itself has no calories. Even if you sweeten it with a little sugar, it brings a Cup to no more than 30 calories. Depending on the type of tea you choose, you can have a hot drink and also have a positive effect on our health. Thus, certain kinds of tea for colds or gastro-intestinal tract complaints.
The following teas you should always have in stock:
- Peppermint tea: Helps with headaches and soothes the stomach in case of stomach ache
- Fennel tea: it Helps hoarseness, and bloating
- Chamomile tea: has anti-inflammatory us is particularly well suited for gargling for sore throat
- Sage tea: Helps with gastro-intestinal problems, and hoarseness
- Linden flower tea Acts as a diaphoretic, and is used for feverish colds.