Weight Watchers Christmas Cookies – Apple-Pear-Studs
Baking cookies is part of the advent and Christmas season as well as visits to the Christmas market, or Decorating a Christmas tree. After Christmas, eating the many cookies, however, mostly ugly noticeable when the pants pinches or the shell no longer fits properly. Because in many of the Christmas too much Butter or sugar cookies. Here are some recipes for cookies that you can enjoy without a guilty Conscience.
Ingredients for 20 slices:
- 125 g of dried pears
- 4 TBSP Apple syrup (health food store)
- 1/2 bottle of Rum flavour, 500 g of flour
- 1 Pinch Of Salt
- 2 TSP. of Christian great spice
- 30 g fresh yeast
- 50 g sugar
- 150 ml low-fat milk
- 1 Egg
- 250 g low-fat quark
- 100 g of soft, semi-fat butter
- 4 TABLESPOONS vegetable oil
- 40 g chopped almonds
- a few drops of vegetable oil for a star baking mold
- 2 TSP icing sugar for Dusting
POINTS® value: 3 per disc
1. Pears into small cubes. Apple juice-heat bulbs and add approximately 1 Minute to simmer. Rum flavor and mix well. Covered about 4 hours.
2. 490 g of flour, salt and the Christian great spice in a bowl. In the middle of a depression button. Crumble yeast and 1 TSP sugar and mix well. Milk lukewarm heat. Over the yeast, pour and mix with some flour to make a porridge. Covered in a warm place for about 10-15 minutes.
3. Egg, curd, half-fat butter into small pieces, Oil and remaining sugar to the flour and with the dough hook of the hand mixer to a smooth dough. The dough again for about 30 minutes.
4. Pears and almonds knead the dough. A star covered baking dish (about 30 cm in diameter) with Oil auspinseln. The dough with floured hands in the Form of press. Again, about 20 minutes. Bake in a preheated oven at 200° C (Gas: level 2, convection: 160° C) on the middle rack for about 15 minutes, then reduce temperature to 180° C (Gas: 2-3, convection: 160° C) and bake for about 30-35 minutes.
5. Studs about 10 minutes in the tin and leave to rest. Then from the moulds and dust with icing sugar. Leave to cool.
Preparation time: 30 minutes marinating time: about 4 hours walking time: approx. 60-65 minutes baking time: approximately 45-50 minutes tip wrapped The Stollen in aluminium foil for approx. 1-2 days before Cutting and let it rest so that it can unfold its full Aroma.
back more article content
- Weight Watchers Christmas Cookies
- Weight Watchers Christmas Cookies – Apple-Pear-Studs
- Weight Watchers Christmas Cookies – Syrup-And-Walnut-Cookies