Weight Watchers Christmas Cookies – Syrup-And-Walnut-Cookies
Baking cookies is part of the advent and Christmas season as well as visits to the Christmas market, or Decorating a Christmas tree. After Christmas, eating the many cookies, however, mostly ugly noticeable when the pants pinches or the shell no longer fits properly. Because in many of the Christmas too much Butter or sugar cookies. Here are some recipes for cookies that you can enjoy without a guilty Conscience.
Ingredients for 45 pieces
- 100 g light sugar syrup
- 50 g sugar
- 100 g of walnuts
- 8 TABLESPOONS vegetable oil
- 300 g flour
- 1/2 level TSP baking powder
- 4 teaspoons gingerbread spice
- 3-4 TABLESPOONS of sea buckthorn fruit sauce (with honey, reform, house)
- 100 g dark chocolate
POINTS® value: 2 per piece
1. Syrup and sugar in a saucepan and Stir slightly warm so that the sugar dissolves. Allow to cool slightly.
2. 50 g of the walnuts in an electric grinder to a fine powder. Flour with baking powder and gingerbread spice mix. Syrup-mass, Oil, walnuts and sea buckthorn fruit sauce. Everything with a knife, through hacking, so that dry crumbs, then everything knead quickly by Hand to a smooth dough. Place the dough between baking paper to 3-4 mm thick sheeting. Star and cut round cookies (approx. 4 cm in diameter). On a with baking paper lined baking trays put. Bake in a preheated oven at 200° C (Gas: level 3, convection oven: 180° C) on the middle rack. bake for 8 minutes. On a cake grid allow to cool.
3. Rest of the walnuts and chop in a small frying pan with fat-free roasting. On a plate pouring. Chocolate cut into pieces, place in a bowl and on a hot water bath to melt. The cookies with the chocolate drizzle and walnuts to decorate.
Preparation time: approximately 1 hour baking time: approximately 8 minutes
back to article contents
- Weight Watchers Christmas Cookies
- Weight Watchers Christmas Cookies – Apple-Pear-Studs
- Weight Watchers Christmas Cookies – Syrup-And-Walnut-Cookies