Weight Watchers Christmas Menu – Dessert
Christmas the whole family comes together, it will be a lot of talking and laughing and of course eating. Also, who pays attention to his figure, want to treat yourself to these special days. Many of the typical Christmas dinner however, have a lot of fat and many calories. Thanks to Weight Watchers for a delicious Christmas meal but is no longer a Problem. For a fine meal does not have to mean lots of calories and lots of fat.
Baked Apple with vanilla sauce
For 6 Persons:
- 6 Apples (such as Jonathan or Boskoop)
- 4 ladyfingers
- 4 TSP of orange marmalade
- 2 TSP Apple juice
- 1 Pinch Of Cinnamon
- 1 TSP vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp of almond flakes
For the vanilla sauce:
- 250 ml low-fat milk
- 1 Packet Of Vanilla Sauce Powder
- 1 TBSP sugar
- 2 TBSP egg liqueur
POINTSO value: 2 per Person
1. Core the Apples with an Apple cut out cookie cutter. Ladyfingers fine crumble and jam, Apple juice and cinnamon to the mix. The Apples to fill and place in an Oil brushed baking dish (approx 25×20 cm). With almond flakes sprinkle. Bake in a preheated oven at 200° C (Gas: level 3, convection oven: 180° C) on the middle rack about 25 minutes to bake.
2. For the custard 6 TABLESPOONS of milk with the sauce powder mix. The rest of the milk with sugar, bring to a boil. Sauce powder, stir and Stir and bring to a boil. Eggs stir in liqueur. Vanilla sauce warm; let it cool, and stir. Together with the baked Apple dish. Preparation time: approximately 25 minutes cooking time: 30 minutes tip: For kids, a corresponding Portion of vanilla sauce to remove and only under the Rest of the eggnog and stir.
back to article contents
- Weight Watchers Christmas Menu
- Weight Watchers Christmas Menu – Main Dining
- Weight Watchers Christmas Menu – Dessert