Weight Watchers Christmas Menu – Main Dining
Christmas the whole family comes together, it will be a lot of talking and laughing and of course eating. Also, who pays attention to his figure, want to treat yourself to these special days. Many of the typical Christmas dinner however, have a lot of fat and many calories. Thanks to Weight Watchers for a delicious Christmas meal but is no longer a Problem. For a fine meal does not have to mean lots of calories and lots of fat.
Pickled venison filet with Brussels sprouts
For 6 Persons:
- 750 g saddle of venison fillet
- 8 juniper berries
- grated peel of 1/2 untreated lemon
- 1 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- 2 TSP vegetable oil
- 50 ml Madeira
- 1 glass (400 ml) game stock
- 4 TBSP cream casual
- 2 TBSP of dark sauce binder (instant powder)
- approx. 1,500 g Brussels sprouts
- also, spaetzle, or noodles to your liking, until you are full
POINTS® value: 9 per Person
1. Venison fillet, Pat dry. Juniper berries crush back with the knife. Juniper with lemon zest, pepper, and vinegar mix. Venison fillet and RUB in. In a freezer bag, close the bag and the meat in the fridge for about 4-6 hours to marinate.
2. Meat Pat dry. Season with salt. Oil in an ovenproof frying pan or in a roasting pan, heat. Fry the meat in it from both sides. With Madeira deglaze, and pour in the game stock. Bake in a preheated oven at 200° C (Gas: level 3, convection oven: 180° C) on the middle rack for about 20 minutes to cook.
3. Spaetzle or noodles in plenty of salted water according to package directions cooking. Venison fillet. let rest for 5 minutes. The gravy, pour through a sieve into a small saucepan. Cream casual stir and bring to a boil. Sauce binder, stir, and boil again. The Sauce with salt and pepper to taste. Spaetzle strain.
4. Brussels sprouts in salted water to taste about 20 minutes at medium heat cooking, with a bit of nutmeg. Venison fillet, cut everything together and serve. Preparation time: approximately 20 minutes / marinating time: about 4-6 hours / cooking time (total): approx. 1 hour
back more article content
- Weight Watchers Christmas Menu
- Weight Watchers Christmas Menu – Main Dining
- Weight Watchers Christmas Menu – Dessert